INGREDIENTS (makes 6 servings):
- 4 scoops chocolate whey protein
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 25 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup of puffed rice
- Almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the almond milk.
- Add just enough almond milk to give your batter a thick consistency, you don’t want it to be too runny.
- In an 8×8 parchment paper lined dish, add the batter and place the dish in the freezer until the batter is frozen solid (overnight is best!).
- Cut into 6 bars, place in individual bags, and store in the freezer.
- Calories: 165 kcal
- Protein: 20 grams
- Carbohydrate: 16 grams
- Fat: 3 grams