Don’t you think there is something extra special about a shared plate? Especially when it’s this beautiful. I’m certain I’ve never eaten any crepes that were as healthy and as delicious as these. I challenge you to create your own take on the following recipe:
- 1 cup oat flour – you can make this. Just throw rolled oats in the blender until it becomes a flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- Mandarin orange
- Macadamia nuts
- Maple syrup
- Peanut butter
- Cottage cheese
- Make your crepe batter by blending oat flour, almond milk, and eggs. You can add a little more milk to make thinner crepes. It’s all personal preference.
- In a pan over medium to high heat, pour in some of your batter to cover the bottom of your pan and cook a few minutes on each side. It’ll make about 5-10 crepes depending on how much almond milk you decide to add.
- Chop up your fruit and nuts.
- Plate up! Choose how you want to fill your crepe. We went with cottage cheese followed by strawberries, figs, passionfruit, macadamia nuts, pistachios, maple syrup, cinnamon, peanut butter and mandarin orange slices on the side. You actually can’t go wrong!